Monday, February 16, 2009

Belly Shots

Zack has been talking for months and months about how we need some pictures of my enormous belly. So one night I told him if he wanted pictures, he just needed to get out the camera sometime and start shooting. He took me at my word and these are the results. Not exactly the most flattering pictures I've ever taken, but what can you do...
This shot is poking fun at every professional photographer whose pregnancy pictures I've seen online. Apparently, if you go to a professional, you must make a heart on your belly with your hands, so we did our own version...

Then Zack started having fun. He was working with a rather reluctant model, so all things considered he did pretty well... notice that the shirt (which is a maternity shirt) barely covers the belly... I am constantly pulling at shirts to keep the bump all the way covered...

The happy father self pic...

And this one captures kind of the opposite of what I see when I look down...

Zack says he wants to do another photo shoot, but so far the camera has not come out again, so I thought I'd post what we have for those of you who are curious.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Larissa said...

These are SO cute! Have you seen the picture when I was 36-37 weeks with Noah? It'll make you sick a little. Your's is all belly though. Very cute :)

Anonymous said...

Anne - you look sooo good and full of life!! (you too zack!)

erica said...

Anne, you look fantastic! A preggo belly is an amazing thing-- thanks for sharing the pics, and good luck in these last few weeks. =)

Nicole said...

How adorable! I especially love the self portrait one, Zack! :-P Hope your last few days goes well.