Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter

I posted about the cherry blossoms, and then I lost all desire to blog for a week. I think part of the reason I was so lazy was I went to North Carolina to visit family, and I was out of my routine. It’s hard to get motivated when I’m on vacation.


But Easter was very nice. We got up and went to the 10:30 service at our church. It was super packed, so we couldn’t even all sit together, but it was a good service. Minjee was kind enough to take Ela out when she ran out of church steam, and they played with the Easter Bunny. Apparently, Ela thinks the Easter Bunny is pretty awesome. I’m guessing this is due to the fact he looks like a really big dog (from her perspective).





Once we got home, we put together a yummy lunch consisting of ham, cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole, salad, pasta salad, and the traditional lamb cake. My cousins came over and we all smooshed into our dining area and had a very nice meal.






Dad had to leave after lunch, and that kind of set us all of on our own directions. Minjee and her boyfriend went out to do some sightseeing, and Mom went into full cleaning mode. I packed up my bags for my trip to North Carolina, and Zack mowed the lawn, so it was a productive day. We traded off on baby duty so we could all accomplish our goals.

Late in the evening by our usual standards, we went out for Korean dinner. Then Ela passed out and Minjee took over baby duty again and we got in one last game of Rock Band with my cousins, who were preparing to move. (We miss them already!) So we had a good time all day with family and friends.





The next day I headed to North Carolina for the week, and now I’m back and Zack’s heading out, so we’re still keeping pretty busy. I’ll try to keep things updated.

No comments: