Friday, December 3, 2010

A Thanksgiving post with No Food Pictures

Over Thanksgiving, we took a trip out to Illinois to visit Zack's family.
Ela, who has taken a special interest in boxes lately, enjoyed the packing process.

She did really well in the car for the 13ish hours it took to get there. (We did it in two days, not one.) Then she got to play with her second cousins!

She also met her great grandpa, and some aunts and uncles. I didn't get the big family picture we took, but I'm sure someone will e-mail me a copy eventually... right? :-)

And when no one else was looking, she even managed to find a book to read and comfy place to read it.

We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner, but I was too busy enjoying the fact that I can eat a little again to take any pictures of it. We had a great time catching up with everyone and visiting in general. I'm really glad we could make the trip.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: