Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dinner Time

Our littlest girl is growing up!  This week, we introduced her to rice.  She's still working on her feeding technique, but she loves the rice crackers that I found.  (I thought they only existed in Japan, so I was delighted to find some here.)  So far, we're only giving her food at dinner time.  Some evenings, she'll take the cereal, others not.  When she does eat, she sleeps even better than usual.  In the next few days, I'm going to pick a vegetable to try her on next.

Lily is also teething.  Her first tooth popped out this week, and I'm certain there is at least one more hiding just under the surface, based on her fussiness lately.  Since they've recalled the teething tablets that Ela used, we're in search of a new way to ease her pain as the little pearly whites break through. 
I just can't believe how big my baby's gotten!  Time certainly flies.

No comments: